To get a better idea of what PRIME is, which partners are working together and what our goals are, please watch our project videos. Enjoy watching!
- Introduction to PRIME project by Carlos Sánchez-Somolinos, PRIME project coordinator, CSIC
- PRIME Project – Microfluidics by Ignacio Ochoa-Garrido, Associate professor; Medicine Faculty; Principal Investigator of the Tissue Microenvironment (TME) Group; University of Zaragoza
- PRIME Project – Modelling and Simulations by Alicja Szałapak, PhD student, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- PRIME Project – Additive Manufacturing by Lorena Ceamanos Fiances, PhD candidate, CSIC
- PRIME Project – Materials for the Biosensor by Gabriel Alfranca Ramón, Postdoc, CSIC
- PRIME Project – Microfluidic Applications by Rosa Monge, CEO. BEONCHIP S.L.
- PRIME Project – Smart Materials by Sean Lugger, PhD student, Stimuli-responsive Functional Materials and Devices (SFD) – Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) We are the research group Stimuli-responsive Functional Materials and devices from the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Watch all videos on our PRIME project – YouTube channel